Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Daddy Daughter Time

Ever since Matt started his job, he has had a 1/2 day on Wednesdays so that he could be home with Ashley while I work. As much as I hate leaving her on the day at work, I am equally as thrilled that she gets some quality one on one time with daddy.

Well tonight he took Ashley to her first baseball game. I had to share a couple of the pictures. The first one was with the team mascot, Reedy. Matt sent the pic to me while I was at work and it instantly put a smile on my face. It was so cute the way she was hugging him. Just like with the shark, she just wanted to keep hugging him and didn't want to let go. She also kept pointing to him when she saw him throughout the game.

The other sweet pic is of Ashley and daddy during the game, enjoying a milkshake together. I teased Matt saying he's using all these things as bribes to get her to like sports. Haha.

Also while I was working I went to see my LPC supervisor, Dr. Burton. He does Reiki, and is into so energies and spirits, etc. Well, when I was pregnant with Ashley, he sensed that I was having a girl, and was very sure about it from the very beginning. This time around, he is convinced we are having a boy. He said that the baby has a strong energy about him. Now I know Dr. Burton isn't God or even an ultrasound tech, but I HIGHLY respect him and his work after working with him for a couple of years, so we'll see if he's right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment