Saturday, November 17, 2012

39 Weeks

One week until Emily gets the eviction notice!!! Lol.

 Ashley practicing her "cheese"
 Giving baby Emily a hug
 Feeling mommy's belly
 Ashley giving baby Emily a kiss
 Helping mommy take her belly shot pics


 39 Weeks!
 Our last official family shot before there are 4 of us
Here are some shots we took today at 39 Weeks.

Also something a little sweet/sappy to share. Today I went to see the last Twilight movie. There was a scene where Bella meets her baby for the first time, and they have this instant love connection. I got so emotional when I saw that scene, because at that moment it hit me that I will really be meeting my baby in just a few days, and I know that I will just be so overwhelmed with love when I meet her and hold her in my arms. Who would have thought a cheesy teeny bop movie would do it? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment