Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Highlights from Christmas





























































S





S











Some highlights of the trip....
Grandma's house used to be my grandparents house, so it was really nice to be able to bring Ashley to the same house where I came for many special holidays. I know my grandparents were smiling down on us :) ....
Our family going to church together on Christmas Eve (we missed Cheryl)....Going to Aunt Lil's house on Christmas Eve, again, many of my favorite childhood memories from special holidays were in that house, so it was cool to now bring my child there to celebrate. Watching Ashley have fun opening gifts, and watching others have fun watching her and enjoying her. Having our traditional Christmas breakfast (and dinner). Grandma always goes above and beyond to make the holidays special.
Having Christmas/Haunkah part 2 with Matt's family--having a nice dinner together, and being together to open gifts and again share in the joy and excitement with Ashley.
Ice skating!!! Lots of fun. Ashley didn't partake this time, but maybe in the future.
Lots of good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment