Friday, January 20, 2012

Couple cute updates

Just a couple cute things...
Sometimes Ashley pats Matt (daddy) on his shoulder when he's holding her. It's so cute. Well, when Ashley gets up in the morning or from a nap, I sometimes rub her back. Well today I picked her up, and she rubbed my back. So sweet!
Another thing, as I mentioned Ashley mimics a lot of things we say. Well she apparently has been mimicking Maddie (the dog) lately too. Maddie started barking/growling when the mail lady came to the door, and Ashley started making this funny growling sound too. Lol. She does it every now and then.
Also, Ashley just loves to feed Maddie. She casually drops her food on the floor for her. I don't scold Ashley, but I do firmly tell her no when she does this. I tell her that it's nice to share, but that's her food and Maddie has her own. Well, when I talk firmly to her, she then proceeds to scold Maddie, or at least that's what it sounds like--almost like she is trying to blame Maddie for her dropping her food. Lol.
Lastly, Ashley isn't walking on her own yet but today she did take a couple of steps. More like a dive. We were on the floor with her, and she let go of the coffee table and took one or two steps and then dove toward daddy. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment