Saturday, January 4, 2014

Updating pics before I get even more behind

Well, as you can see from the date it is January 4, 2014 which is Ashley's 3rd birthday....But before I post on that, I figured I'd update on the month of December first, then do more Christmas updates/pics....So here are clips of December that I had mentioned in my previous post....
We got to see our good friends, Eli and Katie while they were up in Pa


So happy to see Christi and Matt!!

Playing in their new castle
My sweet girl


Ashley and Emily enjoying their PB chairs!

Sisters!!!
Emily loves the rocking horse

Oakland's tree lighting with Amy

Emily in her big girl carseat
We took Ashley ice skating for the first time, she loved it

Daddy and Ashley on the ice
Emily watching daddy and Ashley build a snowman--she was a little sick and couldn't play outside :(
Fun in the snow--snowman, sledding and snow angels!

At an indoor playground...nothing like working with tools while wearing your fancy high heels..haha
Weekend getaway to the Poconos

Playing with toys at the Pocono house
Emily is all bundled up for her first time sledding :)

Weeee




Pooped from our trip

Went into NYC the day after Christmas to see the tree

Ashley watching a light show in NYC
Rockefeller Center in NYC


Fun trip into NYC...I do love living so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment