Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My "baby" is 2!!!

My baby is 2! I wanted to post on the actual day, but these days I don't get much of a chance to sit and write...or just sit for that matter! Haha.

On January 4, 2013 Ashley turned 2 years old. I can't believe it. Here I am with a newborn, and I feel like Ashley was just one herself. I can't believe she is 2 already. I guess the saying that time flies when you're having fun is true.

It's been so cool to see her transform from a little baby into a fun, smart, kind, loving little girl. She amazes me (and others). Others are always commenting on how smart she is, how happy and fun loving she is, how good she is, etc.

For her birthday daddy and I went all out and decorated for her. She was very excited to see it. We sang happy birthday, then I made her a special birthday breakfast (she wanted waffles) and special birthday dinner. The rest of the day we played and had fun. Today was actually her birthday party. Ashley absolutely loves Chuck-e-Cheese right now, and is always asking to go and sad to leave. So we thought it would be the perfect place to have a party with her friends.


She had such a blast. Chucky made her day very special, he came and joined our birthday party with dancing and singing Happy Birthday to her! He even gave her her own birthday balloon, crown and medal. Ashley enjoyed her time with her friends and playing with all the rides/games.

She has also been practicing saying that she's 2!

Here are some pictures from her birthday party.



















Below are some flashback pictures....

 Ashley on her "birth"day
 Ashley's 1st birthday
 Ashley's first birthday....

Now some pics from turning 2!! (The actual day of)...






Here are some pictures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment