Wednesday, August 15, 2012

On a roll

Wow, I've been on a roll with blogging lately. Just a couple quick updates.

First, I had to share pictures from Ashley's 18 month photo shoot taken last month. I LOVE the big smile on her in the one.

Also, good news! I passed the test for gestational diabetes this time! Yay. I still don't know what made the difference. The only thing I can think of was that last time I purposely drank a big glass of orange juice each morning in an attempt to get one of my fruit servings in for the day. Perhaps the sugar from not being a "fresh" fruit?? Who knows.
I suspected that I didn't have it this time. With Ashley I remember being real thirsty and hungry (2 signs of it apparently)--however I never had any normal pregnancy to compare it to, and you always hear how people having cravings and are hungrier and or thirstier, so I assumed it was that. This time I noticed I didn't have that same thirst level. I had suspected and hoped I didn't have it, but it was still nice to hear the news :)



Well that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment