Sunday, August 26, 2012

27 Weeks

Yesterday I turned 27 weeks! That means we now have less than 13 weeks until Emily is here, it's crazy!!! I don't want to rush it because I want Emily to stay in there and grow healthy and strong, but I have to say I am sooo done with pregnancy. Haha.
Don't get me wrong, there are things I love and will be sad to have behind me forever--I LOVE feeling Emily kick and move, I love the anticipation of her--who she will be, imagining her future, wondering what she will look like and act like, it's exciting. The journey has been exciting--wondering if you're having a boy or a girl, picking out names, preparing for her, etc. But the physical aspect itself, I can't say I will miss it at this point. Lol. It's just been rough. On top of the stuff I mentioned in the past, since July I've also been dealing with issues of painful varicose veins and other stuff that I will spare readers from. I know it will all be worth it once she's here though.

Here are a few belly shots, and also a sneak peak of the wall decal I put up in her room...so cute, it made me even more excited about putting her room together!





No comments:

Post a Comment