Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter 2012














Happy Easter! We had a fun celebration. The day before we went to an Easter Egg hunt with our friends the Wagner's and the Heatley's. Ashley got to pet real rabbits and see the Easter Bunny. Later that day Grandma flew into town to visit and to celebrate with us. Poor Ashley ended up coming down with a fever of 103 (the doctors suspect it's a result of getting her shots on Wednesday). As a result of Ashley being sick, our holiday was readjusted a little. Daddy stayed home with her while grandma and I went to church. We didn't get to dye easter eggs they day before, so our egg hunt was a lot of fun. We had one plastic egg from the day before, and then we used some of the plastic food items that Ashley had gotten for her kitchen set in her Easter basket to "search for eggs". We were all cracking up over our make shift attempt. It was quite funny, but you had to be there I guess. Then we ended up dying eggs after dinner and before bath time since Ashley was seeming better as the day progressed. Ashley had fun plunking the eggs into the mugs. Also, our traditional Easter dinner was done outside on the deck since it was so gorgeous out. Here are a few pics.

Also, to add to Ashley's vocabulary, she has started saying "thank you"--it is sooo adorable. She also says please, and she attempts to say yogurt.

As far as baby Shohen, I continue to feel so sick and tired a lot. This kid owes me!!! Just kidding ;) It is rough though. Just very different than my pregnancy with Ashley. I also go from feeling pukey to starving in about 5 seconds. I also seem to crave more meaty or fried things, which I never did with Ashley. Makes me wonder if I'm having a boy this time around since it's so different, although a few people have said that the second time around the symptoms are a little more intense and worse. So who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment