Thursday, March 22, 2012

Post wedding update






















We have had a busy week. Last Wednesday we drove up to Pennsylvania. My cousin Nicole was getting married on St. Patrick's day, and I was her Matron of Honor. Ashley did a great job on the car ride. While we up there, Ashley got to visit with her grandpa, grandmom and grandpop, and Aunt Lauren and Uncle Andrew. She also got to see my aunts and uncles, and meet a couple family members that she hadn't met yet.

I had a fun time with Nicole. She had everything organized ahead of time, so we were able to relax and have fun with the other bridal party. We had our hair and makeup done, so it was a fun day of pampering.

I was happy to see my aunts and uncles, and to catch up a little.

We also got to catch up with our old neighbor and friend, Amanda Panick.

Also, I guess Ashley officially "walked". Last week (3/15), Ashley took 5-6 steps. When I told a few people they said that constitutes as walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment