Saturday, March 10, 2012

Good Quotes

I have found this site called Pinterest that has all sorts of cool things on it. I have been collecting some good quotes for Ashley, so thought I might as well post some of them for her to read someday....

"I love you to the moon and back..."

"Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here for an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of love."

"Always remember you are braver than you believe, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful (inside and out) as you'd ever imagined".

"No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside".

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be".

"She knew that she was formed by God's hands, dreamed up in His heart, and placed in this world for a purpose".

"Children will not remember you for the material things you provided, but for the feeling that you treasured them".

"If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart".

"If you don't believe in miracles, perhaps you've forgotten you are one".

"I love you in the morning and in the afternoon. I love you in the evening, and underneath the moon".

"My daughter--
I wish you the strength to face challenges with confidence....
along with the wisdom to choose your battles carefully....
I wish you adventure on your journey and may you always stop to help someone along your way....
Listen to your heart and take risks carefully....
Remember how much you are loved.....
I am so proud of you!!"

"We need to teach our daughters the difference
between a man who flatters her and a man who compliments her.
A man who spends money on her,
and a man who invests in her.
A man who views her as property,
and a man who views her properly.
A man who lusts after her,
and a man who loves her.
A man who believes he is God's gift to women,
and a man who remembers
a woman is Gods gift to man.
And then teach our sons
to be that kind of man."

"I hope my children look back on today,
and see a mother who had time to play.
There will be years for cleaning and cooking.
For children grow up when we're not looking."



No comments:

Post a Comment