Friday, February 10, 2012

Just a couple things

There's not a whole lot, but wanted to update on a couple things.

First, Ashley may end up with some curls. When Matt was a baby, his hair grew in similar to Ashley's. It was also straight, then at some point it got really curly (sometime between the ages of 1 and 2. Ashley has had one little curl on the back of her head for a while now, but now she's got 3 curls. It's so cute!

Ashley has also started "dancing" to music more. I love to watch her move. :)

She is still fascinated with the moon. She points to them in all her books. When I ask her where the moon is, she goes right to it. In fact, she loves to point at everything now and have me tell her what it is. I have a couple of Valentines Day decorations up including one that says Happy Valentine's Day. She loves to point to it and have me say "Happy Valentine's Day". She lights right up or squeals when I do. And every morning when I get her from her room, she points to the big light in the staircase, and points to all of the pictures on the wall as we walk down the stairs.

She's also taking more practice steps at longer distances, although she still doesn't want to walk on her own yet.

I feel like there's more but I can't think of them right now. Aside from hating this unsteady time with learning to walk since we have wood floors and a tiled fireplace, I really do love this age. She is so much fun and I love watching her take everything in.


No comments:

Post a Comment