Monday, May 16, 2011

Pics from past couple weeks


















Here are a few recent shots of Ashley, along with a few from her "Stockton Aunties'' visit, and from Mother's Day. It was my first official Mother's Day and it was very nice! Matt made me breakfast in bed--yummy french toast, and gave me a gift certificate to get a massage!! Later that day we went and had a picnic at the park. It was a fun, relaxing day. I told him that this is such a special time--we get both the joy of celebrating being a parent to such a special little girl, and we also are in a time of our lives when our parents are alive and well to honor and celebrate as well.

Ashley's Stockton Aunties came for a visit. My friends Michelle, Keeley, Liz and Jenn came down for a few days. We had a fun time! They loved meeting and playing with Ashley. We also went out to eat a couple of times, shopped till we dropped, played some games, caught up on life and reminisced about our college days..

The top pics are most recent. Ashley has discovered her feet, and I took a cute pic of her multi-tasking, one hand in the mouth and the other hanging onto her foot! She is too cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment