Wednesday, May 4, 2011

4 Months Old!!!






Our baby girl is 4 months old today!! Hard to believe it! Here are some pictures from today.

Ashley has officially moved from a cuddly little baby into the fun and exploring stage. She now (not so gently) likes to grab and bat at things, including your face (nose, mouth, etc). She thinks it's hysterical.

She also does this thing where she opens her mouth wide, and almost suck on your face. She does it a lot after I give her kisses, so I swear she is mirroring me and trying to "give kisses" back. It's all nasty and slobbery, but I think it's sooo sweet at the same time.

Also, when I am burping her over my shoulder, she now likes to feel the texture of the couch or her rocking chair fabric.

She also definitely giggles now. It's too cute. Along with noises, she has now started other noises, like her "guinea pig" whimpers/whines every now and then. That new milestone I could live without, but she's still a sweetie!

Also, she has figured out how to scoot herself from the middle of the crib down to the bottom by kicking her way there. She kicks so hard that you can hear it from downstairs. Lol.

I have a feeling she will be rolling from her back onto her stomach soon, since she is getting about 3/4 of the way there.

She continues to be a joy and blessing. It's a mixed feeling--in one way I am sad to see my young little infant growing up so quick, but at the same time it's been so fun watching her grow and change. It is so much fun and she just gets cuter and cuter. I love my baby girl!

Wow, 4 months old...


No comments:

Post a Comment