Thursday, April 4, 2013

Our Photo Shoot

As most of you know, photography is one of my passions. I love it, and love capturing special moments (without going too overboard on pics). Since we are moving, I really wanted to get a few special pics in front of our house since it's so special to me. It's our first home, our children's first home, and a place we've had such special memories. I also wanted some scenic pics, so we took some at the park that we go to regularly to play at the playground, sandbox, fly kites, etc. It's one of our "go to" places so it also has lots of sentimental value (not to mention it's so pretty).
Since we're on a budget, I asked our babysitter to take them for us. She is 17 years old, but really has an incredible gift with photography and capturing people in the moment. She's also lots of fun, so she made the whole experience a nice memory in itself. Plus she has become someone special in our lives, so it seemed fitting to have her take them for us.

They came out great, and I am so happy to have pics in these special places to carry with me to the next part of our journey in life....














No comments:

Post a Comment