Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More teeth!

So yesterday 10/10/11, I was playing with Ashley. She loves to hang upside down. While she was upside down I could see in her mouth, and her top two (middle) teeth have broken through!!! Yay! That makes a total of 5 teeth! She also has another bottom tooth that's just waiting to break through gum line any day now. What a big girl!

With those teeth, she has been learning how to chew new foods--teething biscuits (she tried yesterday for the first time), cheerios, etc. She's doing great! She also discovered how to smear her food all over her tray this morning. Lol. I didn't quickly wipe it up--sometimes in life you have to get a little messy and have fun. I figured I'd let her explore and have fun.

She also has started sucking on her thumb every now and then.

It's also so much fun seeing the world through her eyes. Everything is so fun, new and exciting. Yesterday I took Ashley grocery shopping. I like to show her things and tell her what each item is. They have out halloween stuff including pumpkins and gourds. We had fun picking up different gourds and feeling the different shapes and textures. I wish we all kept that "spark" throughout our whole lives, because really the world really does have so many great mysteries and excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment