Wednesday, October 26, 2011

9 Month Doctor Appt

So Ashley had her nine month doctor appointment today at 9 months, 22 days. Unfortunately, I had to miss. I missed last time due to needing to go to a continuing education course, so this time I made sure I could go and arranged my work schedule to be there (I work Wednesdays). However, I got horribly sick last night and was still sick today. First Matt was sick (and he NEVER gets sick, I think I've seen him sick like 2-3 times in the 9 1/2 years we've been together). We even went to the Urgent Care with him. They thought it was food poisoning since he had had a burger cooked medium just a few hours before. But apparently it was a virus, because I got it shortly after he did. I am praying poor Ashley doesn't get it.
So anyway, sadly I had to miss it again! I feel bad because I haven't been able to be around her all day, and now I can't comfort her if she is feeling bad after her shots. But she's got a great daddy whose on top of things, so that's good.
Anyway, everything went great. Matt said she did great and barely cried. Her weight is 19.33, which puts her in the 49th percentile. She is now 29 inches, which puts here in the 84th percentile. She's tall like her mama.
She is right on track with her motor skills, language and development, and emotional/behavioral development. Everyone is always commenting on what a happy, good baby she is. We are so proud of the little girl that she is becoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment