Monday, March 17, 2014

Emily's 1st Haircut!

On Saturday, March 15th, we took Emily to get her first haircut. When Ashley was a baby, I remember waiting until she was older because I was afraid that once I cut her hair she wouldn't look like my "baby" anymore. Then after we finally cut it, I LOVED it and wished I had done it sooner.

Well Emily is only 15 months, and although I was again sad to lose the "baby look", her bangs were in her eyes and she was starting to look like a wild woman with her hair. Haha. So I was eager to get hers cut (along with Ashley getting a trim so hers would also look healthier).

Emily did GREAT! She was very brave--no tears. Ashley had gone first, then Matt. So she was able to watch and see. She sat real nice and was more curious than anything.

She does look older, but she looks adorable! And now I'm not always having to push her hair out of her eyes (since she won't leave clips in her hair).

Here's a few pictures of my big, brave girl!







No comments:

Post a Comment