Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9/13/11--Big Accomplishments





So the past couple of days Ashley has had some big accomplishments. I (think) I already mentioned how Ashley started to do the "crab walk" a little--laying on her back and pushing with her legs. Well, just last night she started taking a few rolls to move around. She rolled herself a couple of times off her play blanket and onto the hard floor. Then tonight while I was out, I apparently missed the beginning of her first crawl!!! The whole reason I only work one day a week (and would be home full time if we could financially afford it) is so that I don't miss out on anything. I want to see all her milestones. Well tonight I go out with some friends for a whopping 2.5 hours, and she starts crawling!!! Matt said he put her cups on one end of her blanket, and she pushed off of his hand, and "crawled" (more like the army crawl and only using her right leg) across the blanket!!! My baby is getting sooo big! We already put up the baby gates last weekend, and it looks like we'll be baby-proofing the rest of the house this weekend for sure!

Here are some recent cute pics of her...the first few of her practicing walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment