Saturday, November 27, 2010

11/27/10 Ashley's Nursery..the work in progress




















































Lisa and Bruce, or grandmom and grandpop, came down for a few days for Thanksgiving. While they were down, we were able to complete Ashley's bedroom. Matt and I have been working on it for quite sometime, we were just waiting on the finishing touches.

I was really happy because as I wrote in an earlier blog, I had wished I could be talented enough to make her bedding myself, or have some kind of homemade keepsake from me...well I got my wish. I was able to help make her curtains, I recovered her rocker/glider, and I had made an art project out of the letters of her name that we had gotten for a shower gift. A lot of time, work, and love was put into her room from start to finish. Here are pics from our project...the finished product will be up shortly after I get everything straightened up!

In other news, we have finished our baby classes. I had a lot of fun with Matt at the birthing class. It was just a fun/bonding moment for us. I was saying that it's too bad you're in so much pain during the real thing, otherwise it would be a fun experience for husbands and wives...lol...even with the pain, I know it will be such a sacred and special time for the two of us!

P.s...the baby countdown says 36 days left (or less)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment