Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bedding Update

Well, we figured out the bedding fabrics. What started out as an "ohh, I like that", turned into quite a process trying to find matching/similar fabrics on other websites.

So, we opted for an alternate fabric for the green...My mother-in-law was pretty confident that the one they used for the baby website wasn't kid-friendly, not to mention even just the fabric was costly. So we searched and searched...and searched some more! Lol.

In a way, I was wishing I were the one talented enough to make my daughter's bedding. I know my mom had made some special things when I was born, and I wished I could do the same so she'd have a nice keepsake from me. But I can honestly say that even though I didn't make it myself, I have put A LOT of time and energy into researching and making it nice for her. Plus I'm sure there will be something homemade in there from me.

Anyway, here is the link to the fabric we're going to use to replace the green fabric. (So basically, with the original picture, everywhere you see blue, think lavendar; and everywhere you see the green fabric, picture this new fabric with green and lavender.

Can't wait to see the finished product!


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful fabric, I can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete