Sunday, July 18, 2010

7-18-10 16 Weeks!




Today I am 16 Weeks Pregnant. Time sure does seem to be flying! In fact, if the baby cooperates, we will be finding out if we're having a little girl or a little boy in just a few days. I remember when it seemed like forever until we'd be able to find out. We're very excited! With the exception of a couple of people, just about everyone has told me that they think we're having a girl based on the way I'm carrying. We will see! For some reason I think it's a girl, but I could be wrong. Either way I know we'll be happy and blessed.

This week I also completed most of the baby registry--just need to add the nursery items and a few gender items once we know what we're having. I feel very accomplished....I researched a ton of info on Consumer Reports and in the Baby Bargains book (great book), and a couple of friends with babies also gave me personal feedback. Then I went to Babies R Us and registered. I have to say, it was both an exciting but also intimidating experience. I was walking through the store with the "check list" of all the items they recommend, kind of overwhelmed with everything we need and wondering how to use some of it...Lol. We'll figure it out as we go along.

Physically I have been feeling ok...Pregnancy is not for the weak though! Lol. The first trimester I felt most of the pregnancy symptoms, but the worst ones were feeling nauseas and tired 24/7...Finally that passed, and second trimester brought headaches and back aches. I had a really bad headache for 5 days in a row, but thankfully that passed...Now I just have the backaches after waking up, but all in all I feel pretty good. I complain at times, but then remind myself that I am blessed to even be able to experience pregnancy at all. Who knows, maybe one day I'll even miss it!

That's about it for now. Hopefully I'll have exciting news to post in a few days...Stay posted ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment