Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Update

I figured I'd update for all my viewers out there...Haha! I'm trying to remember what has gone on in the past month and a half. Sometimes time flies so much it feels like one big blur.
One highlight of Feb was that Christi and Matt had their baby boy, Eli! He's such a cutie. Also, we made a trip up north for Matt's cousin's wedding. The wedding was beautiful, and it was nice catching up with family members. But it was COLD up there! Lol. I have quickly adapted to the nicer climate down here...
Valentines Day was nice. We went out to a nice restaurant and then rented a couple of movies.
This month has been pretty busy. Matt has been coaching lacrosse, and that keeps him very busy with daily practices, and 2-3 games a week. Plus he had a presentation that he was preparing for for sometime. Despite some complaining about never seeing him anymore, I am happy that he's doing something he enjoys. I just wish his list of hobbies would slow down a little. Lol.
I have been busy with work, and meetings, and getting a little more into my own hobbies and working on self growth. I also always enjoy spending time with friends. On a sad but happy note, one of my closest friends will be moving from here. In one way I am so sad to see her go, but in another I am so happy for them since this is an exciting time for them. I am sad she won't be just minutes away, but I am blessed to have met her and to have had the time we've had together. And I know we'll stay in touch and see each other.
Speaking of long-distance, my friend Liz in NJ just had her baby! It just amazes me how fast time seems to fly...Anyway, that is all I can think of at the moment...I'll try to update more often.

1 comment:

  1. We will miss you guys sooooo much too! But will look forward to each and every visit!!! Hope to see you guys very often!!! Lily needs her Auntie Lisa and so do we! :-)

    ReplyDelete